Đề cương ôn thi THPT Quốc gia Tiếng Anh:
Phần I-Các chuyên đề:
CHUYÊN ĐỀ 8: COMPARISON
|PHẦN II: BÀI TẬP VẬN DỤNG:
III. Choose one sentence that best rewrites the sentence given
- They understand more than we do.
- We don’t understand as much as they do.
- We don’t understand anything at all.
- They understand everything inside out.
- They are very intelligent.
- It is much more difficult to speak English than to speak French.
A. To speak French is more difficult than to speak English.
B. To speak English is more difficult than to speak French.
C. Speaking English is more difficult than to speak French.
D. Speaking French is not as difficult as to speaking English.
- My interview lasted longer than yours.
A. Your interview wasn’t as short as mine.
B. Your interview was shorter than mine.
C. Your interview was as long as mine.
D. Your interview was longer than mine.
- When I was younger, I used to go climbing more than I do now.
A. Now I don’t go climbing anymore.
B. I used to go climbing when I younger.
C. Now I don’t go climbing as much as I did.
D. I don’t like going climbing any more.
5. Your coffee is not as good as mine.
A. Mine is better than yours.
B. My coffee is better than your.
C. My coffee is better than yours.
D. My coffee is more good than yours.
6. I can’t cook as well as my mother does.
A. My mother can cook better than I can.
B. My mother can’t cook better than I can.
C. My mother can cook well than I can.
D. I can cook better than my mother can.
7. Murder is the most serious of all crimes.
A. Murder is very serious.
B. No crime is more serious than murder.
C. Everyone is very afraid of murder.
D. Murder is the dangerous crime.
8. No one in this class as tall as peter.
A. Peter is taller than in this class.
B. Peter is the tallest in this class.
C. Peter is the most tall in this class.
D. Peter is more tall than in this class.
9. This is the best music I have ever heard.
A. I’ve never heard better music than this.
B. I‘ve ever heard such a good music as this.
C. I‘ve ever heard so good music as this.
D. This is the first time I‘ve heard this good music.
10. This is the most interesting novel I’ve ever read.
A. Knowing that the novel will be interesting, I read it.
B. If only I had known the novel was so interesting, I’d have read it earlier.
C. I don’t think it is the most interesting novel.
D. I have never read a more interesting novel than this.